These Terms & Conditions for Attendees are applicable for every person registered for any event using the eRegNow.com Private Limited (Our) Registration Platform.
Attendees (You) agree to these Terms and Conditions and accept to be bound by them.
When registering for any of the events hosted on Our platform , You agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Organizers reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions and any other information contained on the said Event’s website, the Platform, or any website specifically developed for the Event or the Platform (the “Sites”) at any time.
- The Event and the date of the Event are fixed and You accept that You have no right to seek or require a postponement of the Event nor reallocate the fee or Your booking to another event or activity that may be organized by the Organizer at any time in the future. Provided however, Organizers reserve the right to alter the the title and date of the Event in its sole discretion
- Your continued use of our Sites and use of the Platform after such changes constitutes your acceptance of an agreement to these changes.
- While registering for this Event, any details shared by You can be used by the Organizers and its third-party partners to share updates about this Event or any other events, conferences, services, product announcements, etc.,
- Delegate passes issued for use at the Event are valid for named attendee only and cannot be transferred. You may be asked for photographic ID during the Event. If you are unable to provide identification which matches your delegate pass you may be asked to leave the Event. Right of admission to the Event is specifically reserved by the Organizers and You will not have any right or authority to question or dispute this right exercised by the Organizers.
- During registration the data shared by You may be shared with third parties (i.e. sponsors & exhibitors), when you enter a virtual exhibition booth to allow them to engage with you so that they may follow-up and use Your details for marketing purposes.
- You will be fully liable for their actions, and eRegNow.com and its partners will bear no liability or responsibility for the actions of any attendee.
- It is the sole responsibility of the delegate to take care of his/her visa requirements. Delegates who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the application procedure.
- Event Content
- Organizers reserve the right at any time to change the content, speakers, timing and venue of the Event.
- All rights in all recordings, presentations, materials and documentation - published or otherwise - made available as part of the Event (“Content”) are owned by the Organizers. No (i) photography, filming or recording; or (ii) republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content is permitted. You shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Content and in particular (but without limitation) you shall not:
- Upload any Content onto any website, intranet or shared system or include any Content in a database;
Transmit, re-circulate or otherwise make available any Content to any third party;
Use the Content in any way that might infringe third-party rights or that may bring us or any of our affiliates into disrepute; or
Make any commercial use of the Content.
- To the extent that any Content is published online by the Organizers, the Organizers reserve the right to remove or suspend access to such Content at any time.
- Organizers are not responsible for the Content of any speaker’s presentation; such Content is the opinion of the speaker and not of Organizers.
- Organizers shall exclusively own all the intellectual property rights in the recording of the Event throughout the world and in perpetuity.
By registering you irrevocably authorize and grant Organizers the right to:
- Record You (picture and voice) on photographs, film and/or video tape, for audio and visual production.
- Edit the Recording into a photo gallery / short film / webinar (which may include other recordings and material).
- Use Your name and likeness, voice or other information concerning me and screen or place the recording online (including on social media).
- You hereby release Organizers from any infringement or violation of personal and / or property rights of any sort whatsoever based upon the use of the Recording.
- At the time of registration, Organizers provided the most recent information available and the delegates accepted that the content and/or the delivery of the Event can change beyond the control of Organizers.
- Organizers will not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions and changes to the program or content of the Event.
- Organizers reserves the right to make changes as it deems necessary without penalty.
- To the extent permitted by law, Organizers’ aggregate liability to You, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind howsoever arising, out of or in connection with any Event booking (or requested Event booking) made by you or otherwise in relation to the Event, shall be limited to the amount of the Event registration fee.
- Organizers will not be liable under contract, tort or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise with reference to any matter arising directly or indirectly out of or related to any Event booking (or requested Event booking) made by a delegate or otherwise in relation to the Event, for any indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive loss, damage or liability or for loss of profits, loss of business, loss of use, loss of data and loss of reputation.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Organizers and members of the Organizers’s group, its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees agents and affiliates from all damages, liabilities and expenses (and all legal costs including reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, expenses and settlements resulting from any action or claim) arising out of, connected with or resulting in any way from any act or omissions by you or your negligence during or otherwise in relation to the Event.
Compliance with Laws
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning bribery, corruption and related matters in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Event.
- You shall not offer or accept any financial or other advantage as an inducement or reward for any act or forbearance in connection with business transacted in relation to the Event or to these Terms and Conditions.
- Please be advised that a risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any event or public space, including the Event. Prior to registering for and attending the Event, please ensure you have read the latest Indian Covid-19 related guidelines.
- By attending the Event, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering the Event, you acknowledge, understand and confirm that you will comply with the following guidance:
Do not attend the Event if you:
a) Are showing COVID-19 symptoms such as, but not limited to: fever or a feeling of fever (chills, hot-cold), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, unusual fatigue, sore throat or headache, loss or change in smell or taste.
b) You are unable to comply with the Covid-19 travel requirements of the host country.
- Please do not enter the Event if you cannot confirm all of the above. If at any point during your time at the Event you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and asked to leave the conference venue, at Organizers’ sole discretion.
- To protect the health and safety of all our Event attendees, Organizers require proof of WHO approved Covid-19 vaccinations or a negative RT-PCR test (taken under the supervision of authorized health professionals, within 48 hours) to be eligible to attend. This will be coupled with mask wearing throughout the Event.
- Force Majeure
- Organizers shall not be liable for any hindrance, failure or delay in performing any of our obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions as a result of an event or series of connected events beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, power failure, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, riot, civil commotion, military operations, acts or threats of terrorism, malicious damage, strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action (whether involving our workforce or the workforce of any other party), failure or shortage of power supplies etc., or any technical, electrical, internet, or any such failure, default of suppliers or sub-contractors, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule regulation or direction, accident, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery, systems or vehicles, or a pandemic, epidemic, civil emergency or other widespread illness) (“Force Majeure Event”).
- In the event of a Force Majeure Event, Organizers shall be entitled, without liability, at our sole discretion to vary, perform, suspend performance of, postpone, cancel the Event and/or the contract between us and/or terminate the contract between us subject to these Terms & Conditions on giving written notice to you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- No partnership, agency, joint venture or employee/employer relationship is intended or created between us as a result of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions (together with any agreements or documents referred to herein or required to be entered into pursuant to these Terms and Conditions) embody the entire agreement between us and supersede all previous agreements and arrangements. No warranty, statement, representation, undertaking or provision which may have been made or given prior to the date hereof shall be binding on the parties unless the same shall have been expressly incorporated herein, save that this shall not affect the parties rights in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You are not permitted to transfer, assign, re-sell or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or obligations arising under these Terms and Conditions.
- Additional Terms & Conditions as applicable to each event shall apply.
- You agree to keep eRegNow.com Private Limited, its employees, partners, clients and others indemnified against any claim arising out of any disagreement or dispute with the event organiser.
- The refund policy of each conference, event or anyone using the eRegNow.com platform will be different and you acknowledge the same.
- You will abide by the cancellation policy put forth by each of these organisers and understand and acknowledge that eRegNow.com has nothing to do with the same and holds no responsibility for the same.
- You may liase, communicate with the event orgniser in case of any dispute arising out of a cancellation or refund and eRegNow.com is in no way liable to pay you directly unless authorised by the event organiser. You understand and acknowledge the same.